WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
- Identity of data controller. SANICERAMIC IMPORT AND EXPORT, S.L. (B96152004)
- Physical address. CRTA. ALCORA KM 7,5 – 12130 SANT JOAN DE MORÓ (CASTELLÓN)
- Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number. 00 34 964 626 309
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
As part of the various processing activities carried out within the organisation, the following types of data are collected:
– Identification data
– Academic and professional data
FOR WHAT SPECIFIC PURPOSES AND IN WHAT SPECIFIC CASES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Newsletter: To send information through the agreed means of communication about new products, news, products and services related to us or our sector.
- Contact: To respond to information requests received about the products and services offered, as well as responding to any other type of user query.
The personal data collected shall not be used to create profiles or make automated decisions.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR PROCESSING DATA?
The organisation may process personal information for the following purposes:
· Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, including but not limited to the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, General Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Accounting and Auditing Law, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Code of Commerce.
· Execution of a Contract: Information on the contracted products and/or services, managing requests.
In order for us to respond to requests, the interested party must provide the minimum information requested. If not, the request will not be answered.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
We process personal data for the following periods:
(I) The period established by law
(II) The period necessary to fulfil operational obligations
The data shall be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from this purpose and from the processing of the data, in accordance with the aforementioned regulations, in addition to the periods established in the applicable archiving and documentation regulations.
WHO DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH?
In order to fulfil the aforementioned purposes, personal data may be shared with:
· Service providers who perform services on our behalf.
We inform you that, as a general rule, no international transfers are made outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In the event of a data transfer outside the EEA, THE ORGANISATION shall have the appropriate guarantees to carry out such transfer, in accordance with the requirements established by the General Data Protection Regulation.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European regulations, your rights are as follows:
– Access, the right to request information from the data controller about whether your personal data is being processed.
– Rectification, the right of the data subject to request inaccurate or incomplete data to be modified.
– Opposition, the right of an individual to object to their personal data being processed or to the processing of said data being stopped.
– Automated individual decisions, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on them or similarly significantly affects them.
– Limitation, the right to stop processing the user’s personal data in certain cases.
– Erasure or Forgetting, the right to erase the data subject’s personal data.
– Portability, the right to request the controller provides personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum period for resolving the request is 30 days from receipt, which may be extended to a maximum period of 2 months if necessary.
The applicant may exercise their rights by the following means:
– Emailing email@example.com, providing documentation proving their identity (copy of the front of their ID Card or equivalent).
– Writing to CRTA. ALCORA KM 7,5 – 12130 SANT JOAN DE MORÓ (CASTELLÓN) providing documentation proving their identity (copy of the front of their ID Card, or equivalent).
– In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website.