10 reasons to choose an Arklam kitchen worktop
The properties of Arklam Countertops as a worktop far surpass those of other similar materials for its strength, durability and easy maintenance, essential qualities in the kitchen.
As a fundamental work surface, both in the domestic and professional environments, the kitchen worktop must meet a series of requirements in terms of functionality and everyday use, as well as hygiene and aesthetics. In this sense, Arklam kitchen worktops (large format pieces of sintered dough) are highly resistant, durable, waterproof and easy to clean, as well as having a complete variety of models and finishes to give a differentiating touch to kitchens of any style.
Here are the top 10 reasons to install an Arklam kitchen worktop:
- It is a surface that does not deteriorate and is unalterable over time, since only inorganic materials are used in its manufacture, without resins or additives.
- It is a non-porous product, so it does not require a sealing layer to protect the worktop. Its impermeability is guaranteed.
- The Arklam worktop is a super-resistant material (30% more than granite), since, when manufactured, it is ultra-compacted with a press and sintered through a process that increases its mechanical strength.
- Its resistance to high temperatures is very high. Hot pots and pans can be placed on an Arklam worktop without fear of harm. Likewise, the Arklam worktop remains unalterable against the action of ultraviolet rays, contrary to what happens with other materials.
- Similarly, this material withstands even the lowest temperatures. Contact with ice or frozen products does not affect it.
- The sintered surface of Arklam Countertops resists cutting, scratching and even impact with kitchen utensils.
- It is a very hygienic product, because being waterproof, bacteria and dirt do not penetrate. For that reason, its maintenance and cleaning are very simple. In most cases, it is enough to wipe with a damp cloth and the stains and dirt easily disappear.
- Its large format (1500×3200) and its thickness (12 mm) prevent joints between pieces, thus enhancing visual continuity (a highly valued resource in contemporary interior design).
- It is an environmentally friendly product, both for its manufacturing process and for its maintenance, since it does not require the use of chemicals. In addition, as it is not affected by heat, it is not possible to release fumes or any type of substance that could be toxic.
- Variety of designs, tones, finishes and textures. The Arklam Counterops range (12 mm) for kitchen worktops currently has 10 collections, covering different models inspired by the most appreciated marbles, the most trendy stones and the most modern cements. Among the finishes, you can choose between Polished and Silk or the new Matt Polished, which was recently presented at the Cersaie 2018 international fair.
In this sense, it is worth mentioning that Arklam presented its new models together with the most successful ones from its catalogue at Espacio Cocina, the international event held from 28 January to 1 February at Feria Valencia. In this event, attendees could see in situ the extraordinary qualities of this material, distinguished with the NAN Architecture and Construction Award to the best in its category.